Monday, December 03, 2007

Just get this whole thing Wrapped up, will ya?

$65 at WalMart for wrapping paper, tissue, ribbons and bows.

An estimated 4-5 hrs. of gift wrapping lay ahead of me. (Once all the gifts are shopped for, that is.)

Once the wrapping is completed ALL gifts MUST be hidden away in a closet or appropriate hidey-hole until Christmas. Then and ONLY then may the gifts be placed under the tree, according to husbands glorious plan.

1/2 hr. to hand out each carefully adorned, expensively wrapped gift and roughly 20 seconds to tear each package open.

For this I should have my head examined.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

I'm so not looking forward to the whole thing myself. I look forward to it all being DONE, but I haven't even STARTED my shopping. In fact, I haven't even made a list. Or checked it twice for that matter...sigh...
Stacie

6:14 PM  
Blogger EmBee said...

Oh Stacie, Get on it... Just the stress of knowing I haven't finished shopping is too much... I can't be worried about YOU now too!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home