Saturday, April 04, 2009

At The Bookstore

Husband and Sister-in-law are searching for a book:

Husband: "Where do you think it might be?"

Sister-in-law: "I think we'd find it in the Self-Help section."

Husband: "And where is that located?"

Sister-in-law: *looking around* "I'm not really sure."

Helpful Stranger who overheard conversation: "Oh um, the Self-Help Section is right over there."

Sister-in-law: *glibly replies to stranger* "I'm sorry but, what part of Self-Help don't you understand?"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Momma said...

Love it!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

ha ha, well played!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Blasé said...

Someone stickin' their nose where it don't belong...I hate that. I'm just glad to know that your husband is still reading books and things of that nature. I can't remember the last time I read a 'book'. WOOOOoooo

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home