Thursday, May 14, 2009

USPS - Giving you a little bit more

Postal rate went up again... Hooray!

The following is a list of stamps I currently have on hand:

1 - 1 cent

2 - 20 cent
16 - 39 cent

56 - 42 cent

7 - Forever stamps


In the past week I've used just about EVERY combination of stamps you can imagine.
1-42 + 2-1's (until I ran out of all the 1's except for that last one.)

2-39's (until I found that sleeve of 20's)

2-42's (until I found that roll of 39's)

1-39 + 1-20


I've used EVERYTHING BUT the Forever stamps... Because you know, they're gonna be good FOREVER!
And here's another thought... How come computer keyboards don't have a 'cents' symbol?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I've often wondered that myself!

Just my $.02

5:31 AM  
Blogger EmBee said...

.02 cents Chris... Sorry, with the cost of inflation, I'm gonna have to ask you to cough up another penny.
:-)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home