Saturday, May 03, 2008

Paying More... Getting Less!


The photo above depicts a bar of soap, freshly out of the box, missing... Oh, what would you say?... Roughly a 1/4 of the bar? Why would I take a picture of it? Because this bar of soap is the third out of a 3 bar package that's missing such a large degree of what I paid for.

I think I'm going to send this photograph to the makers of 'Irish Spring' ie. Colgate/Palmolive Company and ask them WTF? Because even though we're talking about pennies here, I certainly don't feel I got what I paid for.


3 BARS!... 3 Freakin' BARS!!!

Wait, here's another shot...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

that is pretty crazy. definitely let the company know. they may send yo ua case of the stuff for free to make up for it. who knows.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Maybe it's a new, more hand friendly design. Better to hold it and no dropping it in the shower you know? Of course, I'd prefer more soap for my dollar.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

ok, that would tick me right the heck off, on priciple alone!
Stacie

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Preacherman said...

you sure it's not a new design for easier...erm...

...behave Manic....

6:02 AM  
Blogger EmBee said...

Um yeah, I'm sure I don't want to know.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home